Stolen from, uh, everyone.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. I don't have any other nicknames.
3. This makes me sad.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My eyes. I have my mother's eyes.
2. My nose. My mother says I have the perfect nose, though I don't know what makes it so perfect.
3. The patch of freckles on my right shoulder.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My thighs.
2. My stomach.
3. My hair. It never behaves.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. New Jersey freeways. Oh dear G-d.
2. Losing a friend or family member.
3. Right when a plane lands. Everything else about flying is fine, but I'm always afraid the plane won't stop and we'll plow into the airport, killing hundreds of people before bursting into flames.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Insulin, duh.
2. Coffee, duh.
3. Electricity - so my computer will turn on, my phone can charge, the lights will turn on, the A/C can work... you get the picture.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. White t-shirt
2. Floral skirt from New York Company
3. Brown Sketchers.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE MUSICALS:
1. The Lion King
2. Movin' Out
The last two of which I actually saw on Broadway. The Lion King was in Portland.
THREE OF YOUR [sort of current] FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Talk by Coldplay
2. Satellite by Guster
3. Faster Kill Pussycat by Paul Oakenfold
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS THAT YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE:
1. A sea of clouds at 37,000 ft.
2. Mt. Hood. I grew up by it and a mountain range is one thing I miss about the West Coast.
3. The city of Paris from the top of Notre Dame.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Walking aimlessly around cities.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Get a lease to my apartment.
2. Go to Manhattan.
3. Finish getting my car registered.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Diabetes educator. Not that it will ever happen, but that doesn't stop me from considering it.
2. Magazine writer.
3. Account executive.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2. New Zealand.
THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Visit the birthplace of Jesus.
2. Be in a movie.
3. Get married, have children.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I cry at sappy commercials. Well, I may not cry, but I'll want to.
2. I hit like a girl. So says my father. To which I respond: "I am
3. Shopping always makes feel better.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I can read maps. I navigated France, Georgia and New Jersey without ever having been there before.
2. Which means I have a great sense of direction. Except in New Jersey, where the roads follow absolutely no logical order.
3. I know how a computer works.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Moby. Except he's, like, 40.
2. Zach Braff.
3. Chris Meloni from L&O: SVU.